Friday, June 12, 2009

what i'm thinking while i'm bating, 3 hours into tonight's extended masturbation session

this is really good. typing one handed, while my left hand caresses my swollen cock. quick pause for more lube -- i'm as wet as i've ever been. and steel hard. still got a t-shirt on. usually need to be fully naked when i cum. i'll take t off when i'm ready. fingers lightly grazing my head. keeping my head at full flare, rubbing the corona on the top side. break for the shaft, low at the sack, thumb in the vee under the head. gotta remember to breathe. and to keep the anal musles loose. only way for full release. god i love my cock. i couldn't imagine not having a penis. penis. i love that word. i hope you're bating as you read this. long strokes. full strokes. a great way to cum, but not yet. deep edge now, toes curling. lifting feet up, straining under the tight balls. one foot up on the desk, the other over the chair leg. great for backhand, focuses on the top sidwe more. feel the cool air on my anus. shirt off now -- only way to be ready for the inevitable. gota remember to keep legs wide and anal muscles loose -- almost to the point of bearing down, but not quite. it's gonna be soon. can't hold out much longer (and besides, it's late). but i don't want it to surprise me tonight like it did last night -- i'm in total control. i can feel it rising...the sperm moving out of my testes into the vas deferens, toward the prostate. its like i'm pulling the sperm out. even harder now - but head flare has subsided somewhat. will need that back for proper orgasm. working my flare back. i'm going to take it -- welcome orgasm into my body. slowly, make it last. feel it start in my feet, move up my legs, into my groin, now....pulling balls in. wow.

1 comment:

  1. this beautiful bate symphony made me hit my edge, good buddy!

    ReplyDelete