Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Needing it

I don't know about you guys, but masturbation is something I really need. It's not just for the orgasm, or for the edging, or for the cum, or for the feeling of being a man that I get from my penis. It's more than the feeling of power I have when I'm openly masturbating in the presence of others, with or without their consent. In a lot of ways, for me, masturbating is all about solitude, serenity, and contentment. When I wrap my fist around my shaft, doing what all of my male bretheren have done, billions of us, I feel whole, and happy.

Sharing masturbation also brings these feelings. I think there's something about being that vulnerable that takes a man to a new place when he masturbates openly. Now, I recognize that people are in different places in their journey with masturbation, and that many people are not ready to give in fully to their masturbation in the presence of others. I also suspect that these individuals do not truly masturbate -- rather, they are still in a "jacking off" phase and haven't truly come to terms with themselves.

So I ask you, have you shared your real, deepest, most vulnerable masturbation with another? Has your best friend seen you in your most primal state? Do you feel you really open yourself during your own private masturbation? Have you ever really watched yourself in a mirror? Let go of the shame -- accept yourself as a man and masturbate proudly. Show your friends. Seek a trusted advisor if you're not there. Ask a friend to help you get to your deepest place. I guarantee you, you'll be glad you did.

On a similar topic, I often get asked if I get a lot of weird comments or if anyone has beaten me up or something for being such an open masturbator. I have to tell you honestly, no. Never. No one has ever said a single word to me, except positively. This includes some of my most audacious actions, like openly masturbating on the bench in the gym lockeroom in front of my locker, with 15 men within 20 feet of me, all able to see. I received only words of encouragement. It includes asking a friend with whom I was sharing a hotel room if I could have the room for a while, and his saying he didn't mind, and then masturbating with me. It includes my late father, who encouraged, coached and shared masturbation with me many hundreds of times over some 20 years. For those of you who are looking for a deeper experience with your masturbation, trust me. You will likely get a decent answer as you broach the subject.

1 comment:

  1. interesting post from you.. esp about your father coaching you on it.. growing up I had only one experience similar to that as my uncle took me aside and said "now I'm gonna show you what men do for each other...." and he did... it was a good experience and certainly helped me form the way i enjoy sex (masturbating with another male buddy around my own age).. If you want to read it, let me know and i'll send you the written version.. if you want to share more on your experence, i'd enjoy reading about it.

    ReplyDelete