Saturday, June 27, 2009

I did it.

Those of you who have chatted with me, or been online masturbation buddies for some time, know that I like to be open. Today was a challenge -- I was determined to masturbate at my gym locker on the bench. This is nothing new for me. The only thing different is that I was at a new gym, and typically when I've done this I've been in the presence of other known masturbators.


So, after my workout, I showered, and then went to my locker. I removed my things from the locker, and then sat down on the bench. There were about 6 guys in there, in various stages of undress, going about their business. I removed my small bottle of vitamin E oil, removed my towel, and spread the liquid onto my expanding penis. I thought that this shouldn't be a long, deep, edge bate, but a relatively quick one. Precisely 187 strokes later, I let out a deep grunt and sprayed my seed on the floor. Anyone in there could have watched. While none did (at least openly) I was proud of the fact that I did nothing to hide the most natural act in the world, one that we've all done since infancy in some form or another.

The moral: share that bate. You have nothing to hide - it is the most natural act in teh world. Be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment