Friday, June 12, 2009

I told a guy I'm a bator

So, I went to this bar in Phoenix tonight (The Bunkhouse) and this nice looking guy was watching me. We actually crossed paths in the (small) bathroom, and part of my hoped he would use the gloryhole in there. [However, from the sound of his stream, I don't think he could have fit.] A few minutes later, he takes the stool next to me. We start talking, and the conversation turns to business travel. As he asked me what I was doing out tonight, I answered, "I've been here fore 3 nights, leaving in the morning, and I'm sick of masturbating alone." He asked how much I do it, and I told him that I'd masturbated 6 times since arriving in Phoenix on Wednesday, and that I'd surely do one more before I leave very early in the morning.

It felt incredible to tell him that. Believe you me, I'm thinking about him now with my fist on my cock.

3 comments:

  1. Hot buddy! So what'd he say? What'd he tell you about his bate...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he was totally cool with it. like i've said before, i've never had even the slightest negative comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a lot of guys are opened to masturbation, but I also think most hope it leads to more.

    ReplyDelete