Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Showing Off

I don't know about you, but I like being seen while I masturbate. What's more, I really like being on the edge when another guy can see.

I've mentioned in comments that I've never had a negative comment about being open about masturbating. The same goes for actually masturbating in the presence of someone else - I've enjoyed opening the towel in the sauna, grabbing some vitamin E oil, and masturbating, even if no one else is.

The same goes for jack buds -- I think the ultimate way to begin a sharing of masturbation is for each person to masturbate independently the first time, with the other just observing, learning the bate, so that he can best be of assistance to the other.

I am soon to begin a series of weekly meetings with a masturbation coach. My thought has been that professional athletes, singers, etc., all continue to receive training (not to mention lawyers, accountants, etc.) after they are experts; why not masturbators? I've been lucky to identify someone to work with me on this, and I'm looking forward to reporting on my work with him.

Happy bating.

1 comment:

  1. It is hot seeing a guy ride the edge. Watching his body and cock tense, hearing the breathing and moaning.

    ReplyDelete