Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sorry I've been so quiet

Working too much, and had to make a business trip this week, to Washington. Since I always carry my bag on, and didn't have a small jar at home for lube, I went to the Leatherrack to buy some.

I had a great coversation about my masturbation with the clerk as I was checking out the lube. Of course, it's great when I get to enter into that discussion. We talked about duration, body position, edging, toys and props, chairs vs. beds, what we wear or don't, precum production, semen volume, sperm disposition, and, of course, which hand. He walked me through their lube selection, and we discussed thickness, creaminess, oil vs. water vs. silicone, and ultimately, his favorites.

It was truly one of those great experiences where two masturbators, unknown to one another, were united by their shared experience of the penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment