Thursday, July 30, 2009

Crossing a Line

I think I made some interesting, and real, progress in masturbating today.

I flew in from a business trip. I had planned a nice workout before an evening commitment, but because of a delayed flight, I only had time to stop and have a quick shower and sauna before I needed to get to my appointment.

The gym was relatively empty. I did the shower part, then, glancing at my watch and seeing that I had about 10 minutes extra in my schedule, I decided to take a very quick sauna trip. I really had no intention of masturbating at the gym today.

There was one person in the sauna. I'd not seen him before, but he appeared harmless. I sat down with the split in my towel at the right location for easy access -- force of habit I suppose. I felt a rush through my testes -- I needed to masturbate. Suddenly, before I knew what I was saying, I had turned and asked the guy, "Do you mind if I bust a nut?" He said, "No," and I started in. Of course it wasn't a minute later that he was banging right alongside of me. He erupted in about 15 strokes. (I guess I should offer some lessons.) A minute later another guy came in - clearly not of the sauna beating crowd.

So there I was -- I had asked him if I could bust, and he had. So I grabbed a quick shower, and went to get ready for my meeting. As I came out of the shower, I found that his and my lockers were right next to each other at an ell in the bench, and next thing I knew I was lightly lubed with vitamin E oil and he watched me cum in full view of the whole lockerroom.

I hope to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment