Sunday, June 20, 2010

One down, ?? to go

Many of you know that I like to set goals in my bate. This was one of those weeks - I set a goal of 20 ejaculations. I'm going to fail.

The week started good -- 4 nice ones on Sunday last. I ended Thursday at 13, which is where the wheels fell off. Friday yielded nothing, and Saturday only a three-minute quickie. I have to say that the three-minute quickie was pretty fun. It's been forever since I've masturbated for less than an hour in session. It was exciting, and I recommend that all edgers think about doing a fast session from time to time.

Which brings us to today. Only one down. That means 5 to go to make my goal. Going to eat something now, and see how far I can get.

The bad part is that the next few weeks will offer precious few opportunities for deep masturbation on account of traveling with the family and hosting house guests. That means that I'm looking at the middle of July before I'm back in the saddle as I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment