Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My neighbor has moved

I suppose I'm happy for him, selling his house in such a difficult market, though sad for me.

It has been interesting. Perhaps it was the artificial end date that allowed him to expose himself in a way he never had before. Perhaps knowing he was leaving let him do what he really wanted to. What I got to witness was a man making unabashed love to his penis, letting it fill him with awe and wonder, and allowing his cock to become, for just a moment, the complete center of his universe.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know - great blog. Just found it today and have read all the entries. All the pics will take a while. My favorites are the ones that show a guy's face as he approaches orgasm and then cums. I wish each pic had a soundtrack with it. Nothing gets me hotter than a guy that really gets his whole body into it, and is verbal during the bate and especially when he shoots his load.

    Thanks for the fuel.

    ReplyDelete