Thursday, September 24, 2009

I really want to find a coach

I may have written about this before, but I'd really like to find another local masturbation expert who I can work with to improve my technique. While I think that by and large I would fall into the expert category myself, one can always improve, right?

Over time, things change. Sometimes when I'm masturbating, I find that I'm totally relaxed, particularly through the pelvic floor and through the anus, while other times I find that I"m tense. As orgasm and ejaculation approach, sometimes I'm clamping down on my muscles, as though holding back wild horses, while other (and frankly, more satisfying) times, I'm loose, and feel as though all my "plumbing" is fully open to the release.

Now, all of these sensations have their place -- and I'm glad that each session is different. What I lack is some control. I want to develop more the ability to set the direction of my masturbation and execute on my plan.

Take last night, for instance. It was very enjoyable -- well lubricated, legs wide, but the muscles surrounding the base of my penis, through the perineum and up to and including the anus were very tight -- taut, in fact. Try though I might, I couldn't really relax them, and there was a definite impact on my orgasm and ejaculation. Here's a case where I want to hone my skills so I can will myself to relax and accept the orgasm without any fight.

I'd be interested to hear from you, if you have any techniques that you think might help.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading these posts front to back.

    I would like to enter into a student/mentor or colleague/colleague relationship with another serious, articulate masturbator. I would also regard myself as an expert. There are coaches and teachers out there, as I'm sure you know (such as Bruce Grether). It is such an incredibly sensitive, individual, and personal "field of study", that finding the right collaborator takes some effort.

    --masturbatologist

    ReplyDelete