Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chronology of cum since last Sunday

As I was lying in bed masturbating this morning, I got to thinking about all the sessions I had this week, and thought I would do a list for you here:

Sunday, 26 July:

12:00 noon, at the kitchen counter, lubricant, cum
2:00 p.m., at the kitchen counter, lubricant, cum
8:00 p.m., in the bed, lubricant, cum
11:30 p.m., in the bed, lubricant, cum

Monday, 27 July:

11:00 p.m., in the bed, no cum

Tueday, 28 July

7:00 a.m. in the bed, no lubricant, cum
5:45 p.m., at the desk, no lubricant, cum
11:00 p.m., at the desk, lubricant, cum

Wednesday, 29 July

7:00 p.m., at the desk, lubricant, cum
10:30 p.m., in a bar, no lubricant, cum
Midnight, at the desk, lubricant, cum

Thursday, 30 July

2:30 a.m., in the bed on the bators_united call-in line, lubricant, 2 cums
6:45 p.m., on the bench at the lockerroom, lubricant, cum
Midnight, at the desk watching the neighbor, lubricant, cum

Friday, 31 July

11:00 p.m., in the bed, lubricant and fleshlight, cum

Saturday, 1 August (so far)

10:30 a.m., in the bed, lubricant and fleshlight, cum

That makes 16 ejaculations and plenty of dry orgasms this week so far. I suspect I'll get to 3 more today for a total of 20 this week. I'd really like to get to 21 for an average of three per day. Monday and Friday really set the average back, and I'll have to work on that.

One of the things I wish to do in the near future is go back on a month long building phase, where in the first week, I commit to one and only one ejaculation per day, then in the second week, two per day, three per day in the third and four in the fourth. I've done this in the past, and I can tell you that it's a very positive experience to go through. It helps to abstain from ejaculation for a couple of days prior to the exercise beginning, as it sets a level of desire in the body that you release slowly. By the fifth day of the fourth week, it can take a lot of work to pull those fourth loads of the day out, but believe me, it's worth it.

I'll probably embark on this adventure some time in mid-September.

No comments:

Post a Comment