Monday, August 9, 2010

weekly tallies

I'm in a mode these days of seeing what my cock can produce. This doesn't mean that I've given up on edging; it just means that I need more time to masturbate.

I ended the week (monday to sunday) at a tally of 22 ejaculations. I typically average three orgasms per ejaculation, and always strive for a weekly number that equates to an average of more than three ejaculatory experiences per day.

At this point, you could say that I'm in the mode of training -- I will have about two weeks of little or no masturbation at the end of the month, and then will have plenty of alone time, during which I'm aiming for a week long period averaging more than four per day.

It would be great to hear about other experiences like these - who has made a personal masturbation challenge? How did it end?

Going to start the current week -- will only get one today, so will need to work hard to get over my 3 per day average.

1 comment:

  1. I once took a personal challenge like yours - over a Thanksgiving Holiday week - made it, minimum 7 times (ejaculations per day), with 10 one day for a total of 65 times over those 9 days. Just go for it, it felt good! (And I kept up a 3/day average for over 15 years)

    ReplyDelete