Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great conversation

Had to go lube shopping this afternoon, and thought I'd check out some other items. Ended up with a new prostate massager and a Tenga Egg -- I'll let you know how they are.

The best part of the visit was the conversation with a married guy who is a dead ringer for Rob Lowe (only shorter, and before the gray hair). He couldn't reach the fleshlights on the top shelf, and asked me to get one down for him. Then he asks, "Ever used one of these before?"

Of course, the answer is yes, and I told him how much I liked it. Man I wish I was showing him how to use it.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how the Egg is! I see it advertozed on BateWorld. great having those open conversations about what all of us have in common!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm saving it for a good session...will report.

    ReplyDelete