Sunday, February 7, 2010

The neighbor's back. Well, kind of.

First, I've always resisted yahoo messenger. I never got the appeal -- I guess the chat piece is fine, and I've cammed a couple times (about three to be exact). But imagine my surprise the other night when I logged into the old aol account and who should be there but the neighbor! (New readers -- look back in the archives to read all about my old neighbor who used to let me watch him masturbate every night.)

Well, needless to say, when he suggested I watch his cam on yahoo messenger, I signed up immediately, and he treated me to a double cum shot, filling the trough between his pecs, shoving his finger in his ass, tugging on his balls. He let me direct every step of the way, which I love to do, and I made him keep stroking even after his first shot.

Got me leaking just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment