Friday, December 11, 2009

I've been out of the swing lately

And need to get back into it. I've probably only masturbated 6 times in the last two weeks, and that's coming off of a sustained, two-month, stint of an average of 3-4 times per day.

Now, I have to say that there's something to be said for that. My ejaculations are huge. I reach the edge within about 4 minutes of masturbating, and can hold it there for about 55-60 minutes before the urge overwhelms me. But I want more.

Now's the time that I really could use another expert masturbator to help me. To coach me. To lead me deeper into that place. I know it's possible; I typically do it every day. But I don't have much experience with holding this much in, with denying the penis his release.

Any takers?

But as for tonight, I'm greased, edged, and I've set my alarm for a middle-of-the-night bate, too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here bating tonight with you brother. I can't deny the penis his release much longer than a day too (if I have an opporunity to get into a good bate). don't like quick wanks, though - prefer to abstain and get nto a major bate every couple days.

    ReplyDelete