Sunday, October 18, 2009

Staying at some friends

I went out of town this weekend and stayed at the home of some friends. They gave me their master bedroom to stay in -- so their dog wouldn't wake me, and I could have my own shower. I woke up much earlier than they did, and started playing around with the iPhone, any before I knew it, I had a big wet spot on my shorts and I was throbbing so hard I thought I might have a heart attack.

So I masturbated.

It was an incredible feeling to be in my friend's bed, bringing myself off like he must all the time.

I felt a little guilty about doing it there. But, then, I thought, I wouldn't mind if he masturbated in my bed, and masturbation is the most natural act there is, so...

I'd be curious to hear my readers' thoughts on this one.

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally with your feelings. Nothing wrong with bating there - cummuning with your brother. I hope you were picturing him masturbating in that bed as you were doing it! Glad they gave you the privacy to do it!

    ReplyDelete